Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tripping

I am planning on going to Aspen,Colorodo with my good friend seth. I choose this Aspen because i really wanna learn how to snowboard plus i love the snow. I will be leaving Thursday August 14 and i will return on the 21. I'm going to use United Airline. The hotel and round trip cost $1,792 and $896 for each of us. With Delta Airlines I would pay $945; with Frontrier Airline i would pay $985 and Mulitple Carriers would cost me $961 per person. I am either going to be staying at The Grant or the Timberline. The veiws are wonderful from The Grant and the distance to the actual city of Aspen is only 0.2 miles but with The Timberline Iwould get the 3rd night free and the cost is alot cheaper. The hotel I am using is The Timberline. Per night it is $47, it has 3 stars. I am getting one bed hotel room. I think we will spend abuot $125 on food for the entire week. 3 Restaraunts we would like to visit would be Jimmy's an American Restauraunt and Bar, Pacifica and Temperanillo Restauant. The entire trip will cost me nothing because Seth will be taking me for an early birthday present. He's real nice.

No comments: